Respecting Intellectual Property at PetHarmony
At PetHarmony, we hold a deep respect for the intellectual property rights of others, and we are wholeheartedly committed to upholding the principles set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This notice serves as a comprehensive guide to the procedures and protocols we adhere to when addressing allegations of copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been utilized or replicated in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the PetHarmony website, we kindly request that you furnish our designated Copyright Agent with the following details:
- Signature: Please provide a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
- Identification: Clearly specify the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works within a single online site are covered by your notification, kindly provide a representative list of such works.
- Material in Question: Identify the material that is alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity. Additionally, please provide information that would help us locate this material.
- Contact Information: Share your contact details, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address.
- Good Faith Belief: State your belief, in good faith, that the use of the material in question does not have authorization from the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Accuracy and Authority: Confirm that the information in your notification is accurate and assert, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is purportedly infringed.
You can reach our dedicated Copyright Agent at:
Should you believe that material you posted on our website was erroneously removed or had its access disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, we encourage you to submit a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent. Your counter-notification should include the following elements:
- Your Signature: Provide your physical or electronic signature.
- Material Identification: Clearly identify the material that was removed or had access disabled, along with the location where it was originally posted before its removal or access restriction.
- Good Faith Declaration: State, under penalty of perjury, that you hold a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification.
- Contact Information: Share your name, address, and telephone number. Also, declare your consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district corresponding to your address. If your address is outside of the United States, express your consent for any judicial district where we may be found. Confirm your willingness to accept service of process from the individual who submitted the original DMCA notification or their agent.
Your counter-notification can be sent to our Copyright Agent at:
Dealing with Repeat Infringers
At PetHarmony, we have a strict policy in place to address repeat infringers appropriately. We may terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be engaging in repeated acts of infringement.
Changes to this DMCA Notice
Please be aware that we reserve the right to update this DMCA Notice periodically. Any revisions will be promptly posted on this page, and the “Last Updated” date at the top will reflect the most recent changes.
By continuing to use the PetHarmony website after such modifications, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the updated DMCA Notice. We appreciate your commitment to respecting intellectual property rights.